so despite the fact that my phone is a shitty audio recording device, everyone should know that one of the absolute best parts of any taking back sunday show is the moment the band drops out and only the crowd is heard. even at an acoustic set on a monday night, there’s no such thing as a boring TBS show. these guys have forever changed my life from the moment i first heard them up until i take my last breath. (soooo tempted to make a YSLS reference, but will refrain)
i’ve never asked a more sincere question whether i’m alone in my room or with a crowd.
why can’t i feel anything from anyone other than you?
- fleshapoids reblogged this from fleshapoids
- im-tired-of-feelings likes this
- chester-the-molester reblogged this from fleshapoids
- thislovewillbeyourdownfall likes this
- comosellamaaa likes this
- thetensionandtheterror likes this
- lizm19 likes this
- raqequit likes this
- semiautospastic likes this
- thefuturefreaksusout reblogged this from fleshapoids